top of page
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
Your health is our number one priority! While we already maintain a high standard of health and safety due to the demands of our industry, there are new additional guidelines that must be followed to ensure both therapist and clients are safe & protected.
1. Clients are required to wear a mask upon arrival. You will be allowed to remove your mask as part of the massage session.
2. All appointments must be scheduled 48hrs in advance. Same day bookings will no longer be allowed.
3. Clients agree to have their temperatures checked upon arrival.
4. Save cards on file when booking appointments online. Cards used to make deposits will be fully charged following the appointment. No cash payments will be allowed. HSA/FSA, credit cards, and cashapp are still acceptable forms of payment.
5. If you feel sick or are experiencing any COVID-19 like symptoms DO NOT book during this time and cancel any existing appointments. We reserve the right to cancel appointments for patients who are showing signs of illness.
6. Clients must sign and electronically submit a liability waiver before arriving to appointment. Submission guidelines will be noted in email communications.
bottom of page